Here you will find our years of experience in traditional sustainable gardening, farming and land management transformed into education and training opportunities and delicious produce.
Back to nature
You can learn the skills to grow your own food - and manage your garden - the natural way.
Into the Kitchen
Find out how to take the odd, bizarre, nutritious and delicious out of the ground and into the kitchen.
Let loose your creative talents, explore traditional crafts or have fun with the family in this stunning rural setting in South Devon.
Don't Miss This Course!
Looking for a special gift?
Gift Vouchers are available for all our courses – and you can specify a course for the recipient, or let them choose for themselves. Simply decide whether you wish us to send a voucher for any of the following:
- £70 for any one-day courses
- £140 for any two-day course
- £15 for one child, £25 for two siblings or £25 for three siblings at any Family Wellie Stomp Fun Day
- £15 for ages 6-11 on a wood workshop for younger people
- £25 for ages 12-16+ on a wood workshop for younger people
*Please note: participants are required to redeem their voucher by booking the course or event date via our website after receiving the gift voucher